2014. október 16., csütörtök

#2014BloggerChallenge Autumn makeup look


Yes! I am so on time with this post:D *proud pat on the shoulder* :)
This time I will show you my absolute favourite makeup look for the autumn time. I wear it almost every second day ( and not on every because of the lipsticks that I vary ) and loving it every minute and get compliments on it. It is easy to do and it's a nice comfortable wear. And yes I do realize I forgot powder bur after this mistake I started to use none, so I like it that way now ( because my skin is getting dryer ) but if I use any, it's the Rimmel Stay Matte in 005 Silky Beige.








I was using: essence and ebelin brushes
                  Garnier BB cream in medium
                  Maybelline Affinitone concealer in 03 sand
                  Avon eye palette in cocoa glow
                  Maybelline the colossal volume eypress "cat eye"
                  Isana lipbalm from Rossmann
                  Rimmel Kate moss 107
xx, Kyra

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése