2014. szeptember 2., kedd

#2014BloggerChallenge new beginnings


Yes I may have been a bit cheeky and abandon this challenge and I am terribly sorry about that. I have no excuses just simply being lazy. But now I will try to make up for it.
So this week is all about new beginnings. It may not be shocking but I will write about school. Yes it has started, yes it is horrible and yes I can't wait the end.
However this is not a regular school year for me because this is my LAST high school year. I actually don't know how to feel about that. Of course I am terrified from the exams I will have to take, but also a bit sad that an era of my life (  I won't say the best because hopefully there are more amazing adventures waiting for me ) will end, and I know that the last childish part of me should somehow grow up, I just don't know how to manage it...yet.
And I am excited to experience new things in life. I have no idea where I will be this time next year, but I like that I have options to choose from and imagine the life I might have in the future.

As all those deep stuff have been said, I will leave you here with my last proper "child school" stationery haul. Enjoy :)
xx, Kyra








Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése