2014. április 17., csütörtök

in the woods

Yesterday my very good buddy (:D) and I went on a "day-trip" and we have done a lot of things. At first we went to a woods kind of place, well it is along a running track and when I ran there a few times, I recognised some nice spots to take pictures. So we headed out and take some photos.









This was Orsi's outfit. Vintage jacket, skirt from Bershka, shirt from zara, accesories from H&M and her shoes are Vans. Love it ;)








Okay so my shirt and earrings are from H&M, my skirt is second-handed. Also I wanted some pictures of my hair ( also makeup but we failed :D ) because it's so pretty and easy to do, it was inspired by Lydia Martin from Teen Wolf - see it effects the blog as well;)-.



Then we went downtown and visited a cool shop but silly me forgot to take pictures. Later it started to rain hevaily so we found shelter next to a synagogue which was beautiful. After the rain went away we headed to McDonalds and home. It was such a lovely day:) 

Tell me how you spend your spring break, I would love to hear it! xx, Kyra

1 megjegyzés: