2014. január 20., hétfő

Skincare

Hi dolls :) I am sorry but I've just watched Keeping up with the Kardashians so I am really in the K spirit. And I am here with a new 2014 Blogger Challenge post, yes almost not on time. It's all about skincare. I did a blogpost about my winter skincare that you can read here ! But today I am here with a home-made recipe. It's a face and body scrub which I originally saw on the beautiful Annie Jaffrey's site here. She also made a youtube video so even I was able to make this easy mask. You'll need a lemon, a tablespoon of olive oil, same from honey and 1/2 cup of sugar. You mix everything together and use it on the areas you want to. My own face is pretty problematic but I found this working amazingly well on it. It makes my skin smooth for longer than a face scrub bought in shops and it doesn't dry my skin after I used it. But you have to keep it in the fridge otherwise it will go bad. I strongly advice to try this out, I think it's great :)










Do you have your own recipe? Let me know in the comments because I love trying out new home-made things!

xx, Kyra 

20 megjegyzés:

  1. Very interesting! i've heard alot about these, but never tried one myself. Great job! :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. I think you should try it, it's amazing :)
      Thanks xx

      Törlés
  2. Wowwww I love your blog!!! It's so cool.
    Great recipe
    Kisses
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN
    The Indian Savage Diary

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thank you so much Kyra! Please give me your bloglovin link, ok? I'd like to follow you too Kisses
      The Indian Savage Diary

      Törlés
    2. Now it can be found on the right side of my blog :)
      xx

      Törlés
  3. Oh very nice recipe dear, thanks for share.
    xx

    VálaszTörlés
  4. Very good! Thanks!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Follow me and I'll follow back immediatelly :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    VálaszTörlés
  5. great post !! thanks for sharing :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    VálaszTörlés
  6. For some reason I always read/see these types of recipes but I never put them to use. I'm a little hesitant because I think I might do it wrong and cause a negative reaction like acne or something else on my skin. Do you have any recipes like this one for people with a little acne?

    Thank you!!

    effysteff
    http://stylesavoirfaire.blogspot.mx/

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Hi :)
      I do have some acne problems too and it didn't do anything wrong with it, at first I was afraid to try it as well but luckily it worked and I guess because of the natural ingredients it consists of :)
      So I recommend trying it out! xx

      Törlés
  7. Have a great weekend doll !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    VálaszTörlés
  8. great blog :)
    Do you wanna follow me ? ---> http://fashionkludi.blogspot.com/
    Kisses :*

    VálaszTörlés